OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:37 new broom racing matchhhh yayy
Good luck!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:18 I would love to be staff just to help people more and get to write the lessons or do validations, but I don't have a Disc yet. Though I do hope to possibly get it again someday (maybe since I haven't decided), so hopefully I'll be able to become staff someday! :grin:

For now, I'll just work on getting my coding skills better. :)
I would too but I ain't ever getting Discord for several (personal and private) reasons.

Not that it matters since I'm too busy to commit to a role anyway sooo... Meh.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Luck Ellie! Unless its against ravenclaw. Then bad luck! :grin:

Bree Grey wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:38
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:37 Hi Bree! Hru?
Hi Julia! Im good. Trying to send out donations and figure out how much to buy.
Ahhh nice! I'm in bed 'trying' to sleep

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:42 Good Luck Ellie! Unless its against ravenclaw. Then bad luck! :grin:

Bree Grey wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:38
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:37 Hi Bree! Hru?
Hi Julia! Im good. Trying to send out donations and figure out how much to buy.
Ahhh nice! I'm in bed 'trying' to sleep
:lol: I need sleep

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:37 new broom racing matchhhh yayy
Good luck!! {And good game, for last time, x-x}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
I want a job but I'm to new to the site. I mean...I have no Inpc yet


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.
I'm going to Beauxbatons for Ashyln


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.


I'm going to Beauxbatons for Ashyln
Yay! Beauxbatons needs more people!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm lowk tempted to just throw Clark and Vlad behind bars (deactivate them both) and just create Remy (hogwarts, aiming for ravenclaw so I can taint their reputation) and Buck (for durmstrang)... as originally planned despite them being first years.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark