Let's Chat!
I am usually a good coder (for all languages I know, including BB code), but I never used BB code before Hio, so I have just recently started getting better, and understood it more (currently working on a full ency revamp). For some reason, I also started adding more aesthetics to my code...If the position does open up, I would love to be a coder for the headliner though How would I know when a position is open???. I really love coding/tech irl, so i'm always trying to improve...
I do have Disc, but honestly, I dont really use it. Not a big fan tbh...
I would also love to be staff, but i'm unfortunately too young
I do have Disc, but honestly, I dont really use it. Not a big fan tbh...
I would also love to be staff, but i'm unfortunately too young
Let's Chat!
To answer the question about when it opens and how to know - Billboard (Hogwarts Headliner)Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:27 I am usually a good coder (for all languages I know, including BB code), but I never used BB code before Hio, so I have just recently started getting better, and understood it more (currently working on a full ency revamp). For some reason, I also started adding more aesthetics to my code...If the position does open up, I would love to be a coder for the headliner though How would I know when a position is open???. I really love coding/tech irl, so i'm always trying to improve...
I do have Disc, but honestly, I dont really use it. Not a big fan tbh...
I would also love to be staff, but i'm unfortunately too young
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Also,I believe you got a new pfp? I love it!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:29To answer the question about when it opens and how to know - Billboard (Hogwarts Headliner)Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:27 I am usually a good coder (for all languages I know, including BB code), but I never used BB code before Hio, so I have just recently started getting better, and understood it more (currently working on a full ency revamp). For some reason, I also started adding more aesthetics to my code...If the position does open up, I would love to be a coder for the headliner though How would I know when a position is open???. I really love coding/tech irl, so i'm always trying to improve...
I do have Disc, but honestly, I dont really use it. Not a big fan tbh...
I would also love to be staff, but i'm unfortunately too young
Let's Chat!
Thanks
I remembered something about the colored hair thing yesterday and got around to seeing if I liked gold and red for Vlad this morning
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Oooo nice new pfp! I think it suits himVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:31 ThanksI remembered something about the colored hair thing yesterday and got around to seeing if I liked gold and red for Vlad this morning
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*Is bored... Again*
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hi Bree! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia! Im good. Trying to send out donations and figure out how much to buy.
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Yayyy!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium