Let's Chat!
I'm gonna try and finish another part of that long overdue Casey soloAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:27 I think I'm finally going to start writing some long-overdue replies. And finally complete shop orders.![]()
Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:32I'm gonna try and finish another part of that long overdue Casey soloAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:27 I think I'm finally going to start writing some long-overdue replies. And finally complete shop orders.![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Casey is pretty much a whole term behind in loreAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:43Casey Stone wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:32I'm gonna try and finish another part of that long overdue Casey soloAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:27 I think I'm finally going to start writing some long-overdue replies. And finally complete shop orders.![]()
![]()
You just reminded me about how behind I am as far as Dyl lore.
Let's Chat!
I'm behind in life
Let's Chat!
*triple flops* i'm behind in absolutely everything![]()
Let's Chat!
I wish I had page orders. I mean it might help if I have forms.
Let's Chat!
I wish I could go to school
Let's Chat!
i wish i didn't... today was interesting ugh
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
I also wish I didn’t go to school today. I have two tests to study for Friday and a test for my DC class that’s due tonight.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |