Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hey Laasya!! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am good, hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?
Doing great! Studying Hindi for my exam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?
Doing great! Studying Hindi for my exam
Ooohh... I am studying for Science rn....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Lily Clark Good luck! I have a science next week too...


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?
Doing great! Studying Hindi for my exam
Good Luck! I have a math test next week so i'm studying for that... ugh its algebra :suspicious:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:09 @Lily Clark Good luck! I have a science next week too...


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?
Doing great! Studying Hindi for my exam
Good Luck! I have a math test next week so i'm studying for that... ugh its algebra :suspicious:
Thanks .. I got a mock test on 30 January birthday ruined of Science and on 2 February of Maths....
Luckily, both of these subjects are easy and good to learn, so I won't have much problem. But after that, on 5th Feb, we have one of English and the last, of SS is on 7th.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 14:01
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:09 @Lily Clark Good luck! I have a science next week too...


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:40 Hi Jules! Hi Lily! Hru both?
I'm Great! Wbu?
Doing great! Studying Hindi for my exam
Good Luck! I have a math test next week so i'm studying for that... ugh its algebra :suspicious:
Thanks .. I got a mock test on 30 January birthday ruined of Science and on 2 February of Maths....
Luckily, both of these subjects are easy and good to learn, so I won't have much problem. But after that, on 5th Feb, we have one of English and the last, of SS is on 7th.....
:shock: Thats waaaaay too many tests awww hope its not ur irl bday too...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks everybody
*Is spit out*
@ElowinPankhurst
I saw, it will get done soon
Last edited by Lindsey Bliss on 28 Jan 2026, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.