Let's Chat!
Chugga chugga
hihii
hihii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Just finshed this amazing graphic:
I call it a page.
Let's Chat!
Oo that's really pretty Lins!
Let's Chat!
Thanks. I hoping I have people place orders soon so then I can do more. I'm excited to try them out.
Let's Chat!
*flops* school is exhausting. . . I’ve been working on my schoolwork since about 8 am this morning and I still have a math lecture, math assignment, and math quiz to do tonight. On top of that I have some outside work to do tonight prepare for next week.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*Hugs Av*
Aw, good luck.
Aw, good luck.
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ooo what show?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:27 auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows