OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:09 Hey Laasya!
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:09 Hey Laasya!
Hru?
I'm great! Just did my guitar practice, and now finishing up some irl hw. Wbu? Also updated my ency! Check it out!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:34Hiii
Hey Nyra! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:35 Good! Wbu?
I'm great! Just finished some irl hw Also re-coded my ency. Check it out!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I have so much work to do since my school did online today. Though I’m glad I don’t have to go to school! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:39 I have so much work to do since my school did online today. Though I’m glad I don’t have to go to school! :grin:
Lucky! Good luck on the work...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Where can I do my first homework?