OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:31 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉what do I do!! Accedently sold ALL MY 1846 POTATO PEELS!! :'(
Its okay! PP have the same resell value so you didn't loose much. Just buy them again!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Aw cmon :lol:
I missed page 500 GRRRR

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, how’re you going???

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

OOC Let's Chat!
Piper Hart wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 09:00 Hey everyone, how’re you going???
Pipes!!! :wow:
Im good, just got home from school :cute: hruuuu

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 09:11
Piper Hart wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 09:00 Hey everyone, how’re you going???
Pipes!!! :wow:
Im good, just got home from school :cute: hruuuu
Joey! :wow:
I’m alright. School isn’t back for a week and playing a card game at the moment.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:23 Heyo guys!!
Hey! What's up?

OOC Let's Chat!
*cries* I hate EPQ... it's so much work and it's a years worth of work only to come out with a 5000 word essay at the end!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:23 Heyo guys!!
Hey! What's up?
I am fine.... Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:23 Heyo guys!!
Hey! What's up?
I am fine.... Hru?
Good!