OOC Let's Chat!

Whew! Solo finally posted! :cryhappy:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:13 Whew! Solo finally posted! :cryhappy:
*zooms to read*

Me too!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:13 Whew! Solo finally posted! :cryhappy:
i know i just read it! you add emotion into your work so well. awesome job! <3 <3 <3 :grin:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
:blush:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:16 :blush:
Woah, your solo is soooooo goood!!!!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:13 Whew! Solo finally posted! :cryhappy:
oh av! that was so sad but so beautifully written

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! Again! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 02:15 Sage! Again! :wow:
Emmy! also again! :cute:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency