OOC Let's Chat!

So wet and rainy today! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
waaa i want rainnn
my friends said it rained at 4 am today but unfortunately i was sleeping T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:26 waaa i want rainnn
my friends said it rained at 4 am today but unfortunately i was sleeping T.T
rain when you're sleeping is nice though
because you'll wake up to the nice rain smell

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I love rain!

Except the getting wet part :lol: Especially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:19 So wet and rainy today! :cry2:
I like rain, only when I'm inside because irl I have glasses and rain makes me even more blind

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:31 Oh I love rain!

Except the getting wet part :lol: Especially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*
Oh no! Not the seasonal cold! I had one for five days straight last week and it was awful! I hope you feel better soon! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't have it in myself to go with grace and you're the hero flying around saving face
@Sage Willows

:dancing_bear: someone punched me with this earworm

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:31 Oh I love rain!

Except the getting wet part :lol: Especially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*
Oh no! Not the seasonal cold! I had one for five days straight last week and it was awful! I hope you feel better soon! <3
Felt a little tingle of it last night and then woke up with a stuffy nose this morning :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi