Let's Chat!
So wet and rainy today!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
waaa i want rainnn
my friends said it rained at 4 am today but unfortunately i was sleeping T.T
my friends said it rained at 4 am today but unfortunately i was sleeping T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
rain when you're sleeping is nice thoughYexian Wei wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:26 waaa i want rainnn
my friends said it rained at 4 am today but unfortunately i was sleeping T.T
because you'll wake up to the nice rain smell
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Oh I love rain!
Except the getting wet part
Especially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*
Except the getting wet part
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I like rain, only when I'm inside because irl I have glasses and rain makes me even more blind
Let's Chat!
Oh no! Not the seasonal cold! I had one for five days straight last week and it was awful! I hope you feel better soon!Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:31 Oh I love rain!
Except the getting wet partEspecially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I didn't have it in myself to go with grace and you're the hero flying around saving face
@Sage Willows
:dancing_bear: someone punched me with this earworm
@Sage Willows
:dancing_bear: someone punched me with this earworm
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
Felt a little tingle of it last night and then woke up with a stuffy nose this morningAvery Gray wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:37Oh no! Not the seasonal cold! I had one for five days straight last week and it was awful! I hope you feel better soon!Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:31 Oh I love rain!
Except the getting wet partEspecially when I've got a seasonal cold coming along... *Sniffs*
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hello...