OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:41 Hey Jules! Hru?
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Same here!! I am fine...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:41 Hey Jules! Hru?
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Same here!! I am fine...
:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:41 Hey Jules! Hru?
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Same here!! I am fine...
:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?
Talking with my friend!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:41 Hey Jules! Hru?
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Same here!! I am fine...
:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?
Talking with my friend!
Nice....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42

I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Same here!! I am fine...
:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?
Talking with my friend!
Nice....
U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43

Same here!! I am fine...
:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?
Talking with my friend!
Nice....
U?
Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the band

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
ello sighs

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:13 ello sighs
why the sigh thomas?

you doing ok?

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:15 Morning guys!
Morning!