OOC Let's Chat!

Isla Afton wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:49
Good morning everyone!
Good Morning Isla! Evening here! Just came back from school. Had extra curriculars

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everybody!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:22 Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya Do you have any nicknames? Also you can now use jules and Lia as my nicknames! Hru?
I don't really have a nickname as of now but you can create one :cute:
Also I'm doing good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:56
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:22 Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya Do you have any nicknames? Also you can now use jules and Lia as my nicknames! Hru?
I don't really have a nickname as of now but you can create one :cute:
Also I'm doing good!
Thats great! Hmm... how bout... Laas? I suck at making names/nicknames

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:00
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:56
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:22 Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya Do you have any nicknames? Also you can now use jules and Lia as my nicknames! Hru?
I don't really have a nickname as of now but you can create one :cute:
Also I'm doing good!
Thats great! Hmm... how bout... Laas? I suck at making names/nicknames
Sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:02
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:00
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:56
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:22 Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya Do you have any nicknames? Also you can now use jules and Lia as my nicknames! Hru?
I don't really have a nickname as of now but you can create one :cute:
Also I'm doing good!
Thats great! Hmm... how bout... Laas? I suck at making names/nicknames
Sure!
Ok then! Hi Laas!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Mat Duncan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 11:40 Hi Lily, yeah all good against every expectation

Hello Erast, thank you, I hope you too have a good day!
Oh, nice!


Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!! Morning Isla! Morning Patton!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jules! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:41 Hey Jules! Hru?
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency