OOC Let's Chat!

My own opinion is that the first is definitely more pretty, but number 2 has a better narrative (I want to take Inspo from Elena Clark's work)

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 09:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 09:18
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:21 I speak English, Gujarati, and Marathi at home. I also understand (NOT SPEAK) Hindi. I half speak/understand french and arabic (both cause of school) Basically i'm multilinguall
Wait, you are an Indian, too?!!
Erast Yan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 04:56
Erast Yan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 04:19

Morning, Lily, and goodnight to the others! How's everyone doing :D
I am good, hru?
5 more hours till all of my errands/etc. are done for the day, haha. Glad to know you're doing well though!
Oh, good luck!!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 05:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 05:06 We live in Karnataka but we speak Telugu
That's a new level.....
My parents are from Andhra Pradesh
Oooo, nice state!





Hey Cinder!
Hi lils! Yes i'm indian, but I don't live in India spent majority of my life there but am living somewhere else for the last 3-4 years
Oooo, nice to meet a fellow Indian!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, how are you doing?
(Just had an exam and I'm so relieved)

OOC Let's Chat!
Mat Duncan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 11:30 Hey everyone, how are you doing?
(Just had an exam and I'm so relieved)
Hello, good job on your test :laugh: I finally am headed home, hope you have a great day!

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mat Duncan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 11:30 Hey everyone, how are you doing?
(Just had an exam and I'm so relieved)
Hey Mat! I am good, hru? Hope the test went good!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily, yeah all good against every expectation

Hello Erast, thank you, I hope you too have a good day!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 12:22 Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya Do you have any nicknames? Also you can now use jules and Lia as my nicknames! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium