OOC Let's Chat!

Hindi... You?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
We live in Karnataka but we speak Telugu

OOC Let's Chat!
American English (tho I am learning asl and I really want to learn Russian)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 05:06 We live in Karnataka but we speak Telugu
That's a new level.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 05:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 05:06 We live in Karnataka but we speak Telugu
That's a new level.....
My parents are from Andhra Pradesh

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 04:56
Erast Yan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 04:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 03:49 Morning guys. Night Sage.
Morning, Lily, and goodnight to the others! How's everyone doing :D
I am good, hru?
5 more hours till all of my errands/etc. are done for the day, haha. Glad to know you're doing well though!

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.

OOC Let's Chat!
I speak English, Gujarati, and Marathi at home. I also understand (NOT SPEAK) Hindi. I half speak/understand french and arabic (both cause of school) Basically i'm multilinguall

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:21 I speak English, Gujarati, and Marathi at home. I also understand (NOT SPEAK) Hindi. I half speak/understand french and arabic (both cause of school) Basically i'm multilinguall
Wow!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:51
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 06:21 I speak English, Gujarati, and Marathi at home. I also understand (NOT SPEAK) Hindi. I half speak/understand french and arabic (both cause of school) Basically i'm multilinguall
Wow!
Thanks! Hru?


By any chance, would you like to join The Hio Band

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency