Let's Chat!
Yeeeooo!
Let's Chat!
how ya doin
Let's Chat!
Doin' good! Trying to catch up on replies and do some homeworks for Casey. The guy needs spells
Let's Chat!
Hello...
Let's Chat!
ello how r u
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Just woke up I don't wanna go to school!!!
Let's Chat!
omg it’s almost 9;30 pm for me rnJulia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:17I'm great! Just woke up I don't wanna go to school!!!. Wbu?
time zones are funky
Let's Chat!
Hey all!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
I should be picking back up where we left off earlier tommorow so like uhh I realized since everyone is using dnd beyond, I could create a campaign, create homebrew items and we can use the items that were homebrewed in the campaign- no matter what it was. In this case, I needed to make Dart of Blinding, Tentacle Rod, Venom (Dagger), Death Spear, Icerazor and Wand of Darkness. (and the following spells because I don't have access to those as I don't wanna pay for each book expansions just to unlock it... Enervation (for Death Spear))Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:05i legit dmed like 25 mins agoVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 01:55 When you realize that dnd beyond doesn't have all of the items you have in your campaign so you have to go through the painstaking process of homebrewing every item and ensuring everyone is in the campaign..
I started the story off with the intro to Out of the Abyss and kinda spiraled away from the story so its more of a dungeon crawl. I have to admit, I prefer dungeon crawls over the stories if I'm going to dm. If I'm playing, I like the story but I like to fight and be belligerent.
HUH you're my timezone bro lol
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 26 Jan 2026, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark