OOC Let's Chat!

Yeeeooo! :cheers:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:08 Yeeeooo! :cheers:
how ya doin

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:08
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:08 Yeeeooo! :cheers:
how ya doin
Doin' good! Trying to catch up on replies and do some homeworks for Casey. The guy needs spells :sweatingbullets:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:15 Hello...
ello how r u

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:15
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:15 Hello...
ello how r u
I'm great! Just woke up I don't wanna go to school!!! :cry2:. Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:17
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:15
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:15 Hello...
ello how r u
I'm great! Just woke up I don't wanna go to school!!! :cry2:. Wbu?
omg it’s almost 9;30 pm for me rn 😱 time zones are funky

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 02:05
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 01:55 When you realize that dnd beyond doesn't have all of the items you have in your campaign so you have to go through the painstaking process of homebrewing every item and ensuring everyone is in the campaign..
i legit dmed like 25 mins ago
I should be picking back up where we left off earlier tommorow so like uhh I realized since everyone is using dnd beyond, I could create a campaign, create homebrew items and we can use the items that were homebrewed in the campaign- no matter what it was. In this case, I needed to make Dart of Blinding, Tentacle Rod, Venom (Dagger), Death Spear, Icerazor and Wand of Darkness. (and the following spells because I don't have access to those as I don't wanna pay for each book expansions just to unlock it... Enervation (for Death Spear))

I started the story off with the intro to Out of the Abyss and kinda spiraled away from the story so its more of a dungeon crawl. I have to admit, I prefer dungeon crawls over the stories if I'm going to dm. If I'm playing, I like the story but I like to fight and be belligerent.

HUH you're my timezone bro lol
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 26 Jan 2026, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
y’all today was such a good day
i finally gave myself the biggest sense of closure that i’ve needed for the past like 2 years

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency