Last person to post wins!
I accio the real box then use a mild truth potion to get the CORECT password. I then steal the trophyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 06:19 Well people, you chose the box with the fake trophy. I still have the real trophy and the password is in my head and very complex!!!!!!
Last person to post wins!
Its my fireboltt so it came back to me! And now, I have the trophy!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
accio beats anything, so i accio back the trophy and put an anti-theft charm on it
Last person to post wins!
then i accio the real trophy and put anti-theft on THAT
Last person to post wins!
again I do accio AND STEAL THE REAL TROPHY and put a forever lasting anti=theft charmLaasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:33 The anti theft charm you put wears out and then I steal that and fly on a hippogriff to Australia