Let's Chat!
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32Same here, but I am doing hw.Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath
ReducioLily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 16:06Watching random videos. You?
Hey Laasya! Hru?
Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
Let's Chat!
we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32Same here, but I am doing hw.Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath
Reducio
Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*gasps* Lucky! Why tho? yass. Just going to bed... goodnight!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:44we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32Same here, but I am doing hw.Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath
Reducio
Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...
Last edited by Julia Evans on 24 Jan 2026, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I dont ask for haircuts anymore. Growing up, I always wanted haircuts like how I see them but dad always ended up buzzing my hair off. Even before the shows and after I tell him to please not to do that. And he still did.Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:20 I finally got a haircut after asking to get one for almost 3 months![]()
If I'm to cut my hair, it's going to be during a break so it's not too long nor is it crazy short when I go back to class. But yeah I don't cut my hair professionally, as much as I'd love to. I just end up buzzing it off so it can regrow to be at least as long as my fingernails by the time I go back to college. That being said, I cut it twice a year.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
That's fair I got mine done kinda like Rodrick Heffley's after having a bob all my lifeVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:48I dont ask for haircuts anymore. Growing up, I always wanted haircuts like how I see them but dad always ended up buzzing my hair off. Even before the shows and after I tell him to please not to do that. And he still did.Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:20 I finally got a haircut after asking to get one for almost 3 months![]()
If I'm to cut my hair, it's going to be during a break so it's not too long nor is it crazy short when I go back to class. But yeah I don't cut my hair professionally, as much as I'd love to. I just end up buzzing it off so it can regrow to be at least as long as my fingernails by the time I go back to college. That being said, I cut it twice a year.
Let's Chat!
Heyy if ur looking for a RP I'd say put a post on here
Let's Chat!
Whew! It’s freezing outside and snowing! Most likely not going anywhere to have school for a couple days this week since tonight is going to make the roads bad.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Aw lucky! Stay warm and cozy for me Avery!Avery Gray wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 23:35 Whew! It’s freezing outside and snowing! Most likely not going anywhere to have school for a couple days this week since tonight is going to make the roads bad.
Let's Chat!
Less then a month till inpc account is created