OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath

Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 16:06
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 15:47 Thanks @Laasya Manjunath hru?
Lily Clarke wrote:

Its okay, happens. At least your school's in!!
I am good, hru?
Ik... tired. Whatcha doin?
Watching random videos. You?
Hey Laasya! Hru?


Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
Same here, but I am doing hw.
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath

Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 16:06
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 15:47 Thanks @Laasya Manjunath hru?



Ik... tired. Whatcha doin?
Watching random videos. You?
Hey Laasya! Hru?


Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
Same here, but I am doing hw.
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!
we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:44
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath

Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 16:06
Watching random videos. You?
Hey Laasya! Hru?


Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
Same here, but I am doing hw.
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!
we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...
*gasps* Lucky! Why tho? yass. Just going to bed... goodnight!
Last edited by Julia Evans on 24 Jan 2026, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:20 I finally got a haircut after asking to get one for almost 3 months :wow:
I dont ask for haircuts anymore. Growing up, I always wanted haircuts like how I see them but dad always ended up buzzing my hair off. Even before the shows and after I tell him to please not to do that. And he still did.

If I'm to cut my hair, it's going to be during a break so it's not too long nor is it crazy short when I go back to class. But yeah I don't cut my hair professionally, as much as I'd love to. I just end up buzzing it off so it can regrow to be at least as long as my fingernails by the time I go back to college. That being said, I cut it twice a year.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:20 I finally got a haircut after asking to get one for almost 3 months :wow:
I dont ask for haircuts anymore. Growing up, I always wanted haircuts like how I see them but dad always ended up buzzing my hair off. Even before the shows and after I tell him to please not to do that. And he still did.

If I'm to cut my hair, it's going to be during a break so it's not too long nor is it crazy short when I go back to class. But yeah I don't cut my hair professionally, as much as I'd love to. I just end up buzzing it off so it can regrow to be at least as long as my fingernails by the time I go back to college. That being said, I cut it twice a year.
That's fair I got mine done kinda like Rodrick Heffley's after having a bob all my life

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Does any teacher want to do a detention RP?

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 20:06 Does any teacher want to do a detention RP?
Heyy if ur looking for a RP I'd say put a post on here

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! It’s freezing outside and snowing! Most likely not going anywhere to have school for a couple days this week since tonight is going to make the roads bad.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 23:35 Whew! It’s freezing outside and snowing! Most likely not going anywhere to have school for a couple days this week since tonight is going to make the roads bad.
Aw lucky! Stay warm and cozy for me Avery!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Less then a month till inpc account is created


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.