Let's Chat!
Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was itBree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43Oh you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it![]()
WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
Let's Chat!
That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fineJulia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was itBree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43Oh you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it![]()
WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks... I'm thinking of going to bed soon so i'm not tired or stressed tmr. But i'll be active for some time...Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:51That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fineJulia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was itBree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43Oh you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it![]()
WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!
Thats great! Must have been a hard opponent
Let's Chat!
Okay! Gte some sleep!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:55Thanks... I'm thinking of going to bed soon so i'm not tired or stressed tmr. But i'll be active for some time...Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:51That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fineJulia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was itBree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43Oh you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it![]()
WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!
Thats great! Must have been a hard opponent
Yea I didn't warm up properly so after the first period I was exhausted. Pinned her in third period
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
hey ellieee! yea ofc
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
