OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:38 Omg why?
Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it :sweatingbullets:
Oh you got this!

WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was it

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:38 Omg why?
Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it :sweatingbullets:
Oh you got this!

WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was it
That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fine

yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:51
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:38 Omg why?
Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it :sweatingbullets:
Oh you got this!

WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was it
That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fine

yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!
Thanks... I'm thinking of going to bed soon so i'm not tired or stressed tmr. But i'll be active for some time...

Thats great! Must have been a hard opponent

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:55
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:51
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:43
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42

Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it :sweatingbullets:
Oh you got this!

WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
Thanks! ... idk actually. A bunch of things we COULD HAVE done keep popping up in my head... I believe u had a wrestling match yesterday??? How was it
That's just a normal thing that happens with everyone. You could write a perfect essay and think of whats wrong with it or what you could've done. Its probably fine

yea! I won! And he was two weight classes over me! Ten lbs heavier and it was my best match!
Thanks... I'm thinking of going to bed soon so i'm not tired or stressed tmr. But i'll be active for some time...

Thats great! Must have been a hard opponent
Okay! Gte some sleep!

Yea I didn't warm up properly so after the first period I was exhausted. Pinned her in third period

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Here have a pic I took of my boy
(Yes I know that he's a plush but I really want a real German shepherd but I know that I won't be able to for a while)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
he's so cute! I hope you get your german shepherd one day!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Charlotte! can I owl you real quick?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
hey ellieee! yea ofc

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
hello! im doing good! just applyed for a mentor:biggrin: :cryhappy: