Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:38i’m good! at work right now but i’m working with my favorite coworkers so it isn’t half bad
my teacher gave me a really sweet recommendation for that program i applied to plus i get to interview the host of my favorite podcast for an article i’m writing!
how are you?![]()
ooo have fun!
woah your teacher sounds quite nice, andinterview??! good luck! that sounds nerve-wrecking yet i hope you have fun writing the article!
i’m actually pretty good! i’m supposed to be cleaning my room (i have a sleepover with best friend tomorrow!) but i have a starter to write and gonna to try some site homework later.![]()
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I wish I got snow considering I live in the south and don't get snow but rarelyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:20I just hope it doesn't snow or anything tomorrow because me and my sister are doing the shots for a tv show..Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:11 Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anythingshe complains about having more lines but I laugh, not at her, but because I am doubtful that a show revolving around true crime will provide captions on the signing because the people in those true crime or history reenactment documentaries that are hearing aren't always.. yk.. audible, like they're intentionally muted.
Let's Chat!
Where I live, we're about to get a ton of snow and most likely have at least two days off of school (though we have to do AMI days which are online school), but hey at least I probably won't have to wake up early!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
yeah dude the snow this wknd is gonna be INSANE, pretty sure the southern states are getting it wayyy worse than me up north! but its supposed to be a ft of snow regardless of where u are.........
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
I get snow maybe 4-5 times a year. Though, you'd think we would have a white christmas here, not necessarily. We usually actually start getting snow towards the end of February and at the start of March. Every year around my birthday, they call for snow. It's a hit or miss ig. I don't live in the mountains, but when they call for snow, normally the tip of the mountains here are covered in snow. If we do get snow out here, then the mountains 100% are covered and you won't even be able to see the blue shape of a mountain in the distance.Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:34I wish I got snow considering I live in the south and don't get snow but rarelyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:20I just hope it doesn't snow or anything tomorrow because me and my sister are doing the shots for a tv show..Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:11 Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anythingshe complains about having more lines but I laugh, not at her, but because I am doubtful that a show revolving around true crime will provide captions on the signing because the people in those true crime or history reenactment documentaries that are hearing aren't always.. yk.. audible, like they're intentionally muted.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Whenever I get any sort of cold weather it's always around this time of year and when I do get snow it's normally not even enough to cover the yardVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:42I get snow maybe 4-5 times a year. Though, you'd think we would have a white christmas here, not necessarily. We usually actually start getting snow towards the end of February and at the start of March. Every year around my birthday, they call for snow. It's a hit or miss ig. I don't live in the mountains, but when they call for snow, normally the tip of the mountains here are covered in snow. If we do get snow out here, then the mountains 100% are covered and you won't even be able to see the blue shape of a mountain in the distance.Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:34I wish I got snow considering I live in the south and don't get snow but rarelyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:20I just hope it doesn't snow or anything tomorrow because me and my sister are doing the shots for a tv show..Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:11 Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anythingshe complains about having more lines but I laugh, not at her, but because I am doubtful that a show revolving around true crime will provide captions on the signing because the people in those true crime or history reenactment documentaries that are hearing aren't always.. yk.. audible, like they're intentionally muted.
Let's Chat!
We had a white Christmas a couple years back and we hadn't even had one since I was little until then. It was amazing, but of course last year's Christmas consisted of 70+ degrees Fahrenheit weather instead.
I'm just glad we're getting snow now even though it's going to be freezing.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Snow...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:42 yeah dude the snow this wknd is gonna be INSANE, pretty sure the southern states are getting it wayyy worse than me up north! but its supposed to be a ft of snow regardless of where u are.........
That's something I haven't seen in years...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I WANT SNOW!!! But theres none where i live 
Good morning! Just woke up
Good morning! Just woke up