Let's Chat!
Doing alright!
Did 1/3 of the reading I have to do for tomorrow's class. Struggling to find the focus to read the rest though
How's you??
Did 1/3 of the reading I have to do for tomorrow's class. Struggling to find the focus to read the rest though
How's you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I wish I had shop orders and forms...
Let's Chat!
I still have one more card to do...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I need forms but on phone...
Let's Chat!
Tbh I had writers blockVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:31When I want to work on chapter 3 of mine and yet am distracted by the idea of making people look like me in a roblox game.. (I like making people look like me (laser codes 2,2,1) when I'm the scientist in that Daycare game lol.)
Let's Chat!
Happy Friday/Thursday, everybody
How's everyone doing?
Let's Chat!
Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anything
Let's Chat!
I just hope it doesn't snow or anything tomorrow because me and my sister are doing the shots for a tv show..Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:11 Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anything
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
SAGE!how are you??
Let's Chat!
i’m good! at work right now but i’m working with my favorite coworkers so it isn’t half bad
my teacher gave me a really sweet recommendation for that program i applied to plus i get to interview the host of my favorite podcast for an article i’m writing!
how are you?