OOC Let's Chat!

i get to interview the host of my favorite podcast i’m so excitedddd

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:27 I'm working on chapter 7 of ma story
When I want to work on chapter 3 of mine and yet am distracted by the idea of making people look like me in a roblox game.. (I like making people look like me (laser codes 2,2,1) when I'm the scientist in that Daycare game lol.)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:57 A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.
Completely true!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:30 Finally going to sleep. Goodnight guys! JUST REALIZED ITS 10:30 HERE!!!
HOW WILL I WAKE UP AT 5:30 FOR SCHOOL?!?!?!?!
I've gone to bed before at 11:00 at night and had to wake up at 5:45 am for school. That was a rough day. . . :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*skips in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*skips in after Emi* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*places daisies in Joseph's hair*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*twirls*
*looks around for choco* :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.