Let's Chat!
I need to see how to renew my certification in cpr lolMirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:34No, it’s just a school one…Ebony Vetra wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:21ooh! sounds coolMirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course?![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
ooo nice! Just came back from my badminton MY LEGS ARE JELLY!!!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:54 I need to get my cpr certification since i'm going to start babysitting
Let's Chat!
I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
yeah, click the thing on top that says the name of the page on top of the third post. It will add more to t he link which will be able to take them straight to that postYexian Wei wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:08 I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?
Let's Chat!
Its possible! In each post you see the title on top (in this case it will say 'Lets Chat!') click on the title and your URL will change to the link of that post.Yexian Wei wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:08 I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?
Edit - oops! ellie beat me to it
Let's Chat!
OHHH TYSMMM <333
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
why is it so quiet here... i'm bored...
Let's Chat!
Same
Let's Chat!
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?