OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:34
Ebony Vetra wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:21
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
ooh! sounds cool

will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course? :happy:
No, it’s just a school one…
I need to see how to renew my certification in cpr lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to get my cpr certification since i'm going to start babysitting

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:54 I need to get my cpr certification since i'm going to start babysitting
ooo nice! Just came back from my badminton MY LEGS ARE JELLY!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:08 I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?
yeah, click the thing on top that says the name of the page on top of the third post. It will add more to t he link which will be able to take them straight to that post

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:08 I have a question.. is it possible to share a link of a post I want? like for example, I want to show one of my friends a post in my ency (let's say its the third post for example), can I copy the link of just that post and send it to her so that when she presses the link she is immediately directed to the third post instead of having to scroll down?
Its possible! In each post you see the title on top (in this case it will say 'Lets Chat!') click on the title and your URL will change to the link of that post.


Edit - oops! ellie beat me to it

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
OHHH TYSMMM <333

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
why is it so quiet here... i'm bored...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Same

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:58Same
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency