OOC Let's Chat!

Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hi lindsey

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hru Ellie?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
i'm doing good i guess a little stressed with school

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:38 what game is this?
Wizard101
There are free zones but they're only in world one. When I say World 1, it includes areas like..
Ravenwood, The Commons, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Nightside, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion, Colossus Boulevard, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. Also, Crab Alley, which is accessible via Triton Avenue.

The free to play areas are: The Commons, Ravenwood, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion and Triton Avenue. (Nightside tenatively, because you can access the death school and mortis the death tree, but you cannot access the dungeon which is required for a quest)

The areas to pay for with crowns to permanently unlock or to temporarily unlock with membership in world one are: Nightside's Dungeon, Colossus Boulevard (I spent 750 crowns on this to perm unlock this), Firecat Alley (currently a free area temporarily alongside CL), and Cyclops Lane (like Firecat Alley). Includes Crab Alley.

Every so often they have a promotion for a discount on membership, game cards (like bundles of pets, wands, clothes, crowns, housing decor, etc), and do a month or so of free membership. Not all free memberships are unconditionally to all worlds, some are to specific areas like right now it is to Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane alone (and Dark Cave as it conjoins the two other than having to enter the other way). I like when they do game wide free membership because I have quests to do.

I have done all of the quests in Colossus Boulevard (I love gobblers in this street) and earned Master Diplomat badge, I did all the quests in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue and got the Three Street Savior badge. I defeated the tower in Golem Court and got Golem Tower Champion. I also got the Hero of Unicorn Way Street by completing all quests in Unicorn Way. Last, I defeated Lord Nightshade and got the Wizard City Protector badge.

I have other worlds to visit but I can't if I can't access it and I can only do so three ways; pay for membership, wait and wait and wait and hope the next free membership drop involves the areas I needed, OR I can collect crowns (this is obtained via paying, watching ads daily but there's like no ads when I want to watch them... so this is a no go, or doing daily trivia to get a maximum of 100 crowns.)

Colossus Boulevard cost me 750 crowns, that's about 8 days assuming I did 10 quizzes a day, just to unlock a single street.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
gonna try and finish my shop orders and maybeee a reply or two

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 23:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:38 what game is this?
Wizard101
There are free zones but they're only in world one. When I say World 1, it includes areas like..
Ravenwood, The Commons, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Nightside, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion, Colossus Boulevard, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. Also, Crab Alley, which is accessible via Triton Avenue.

The free to play areas are: The Commons, Ravenwood, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion and Triton Avenue. (Nightside tenatively, because you can access the death school and mortis the death tree, but you cannot access the dungeon which is required for a quest)

The areas to pay for with crowns to permanently unlock or to temporarily unlock with membership in world one are: Nightside's Dungeon, Colossus Boulevard (I spent 750 crowns on this to perm unlock this), Firecat Alley (currently a free area temporarily alongside CL), and Cyclops Lane (like Firecat Alley). Includes Crab Alley.

Every so often they have a promotion for a discount on membership, game cards (like bundles of pets, wands, clothes, crowns, housing decor, etc), and do a month or so of free membership. Not all free memberships are unconditionally to all worlds, some are to specific areas like right now it is to Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane alone (and Dark Cave as it conjoins the two other than having to enter the other way). I like when they do game wide free membership because I have quests to do.

I have done all of the quests in Colossus Boulevard (I love gobblers in this street) and earned Master Diplomat badge, I did all the quests in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue and got the Three Street Savior badge. I defeated the tower in Golem Court and got Golem Tower Champion. I also got the Hero of Unicorn Way Street by completing all quests in Unicorn Way. Last, I defeated Lord Nightshade and got the Wizard City Protector badge.

I have other worlds to visit but I can't if I can't access it and I can only do so three ways; pay for membership, wait and wait and wait and hope the next free membership drop involves the areas I needed, OR I can collect crowns (this is obtained via paying, watching ads daily but there's like no ads when I want to watch them... so this is a no go, or doing daily trivia to get a maximum of 100 crowns.)

Colossus Boulevard cost me 750 crowns, that's about 8 days assuming I did 10 quizzes a day, just to unlock a single street.
lolol its always those early 2000s games that are teetering on the edge of relevancy that try to take and take and take all ya money
think its the same with games like animal jam and poptropica (even tho the latter is defunct now lol)

im kinda surprised that people still play those games, is there any reason why? or just nostalgia lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 23:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 23:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:38 what game is this?
Wizard101
There are free zones but they're only in world one. When I say World 1, it includes areas like..
Ravenwood, The Commons, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Nightside, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion, Colossus Boulevard, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. Also, Crab Alley, which is accessible via Triton Avenue.

The free to play areas are: The Commons, Ravenwood, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavillion and Triton Avenue. (Nightside tenatively, because you can access the death school and mortis the death tree, but you cannot access the dungeon which is required for a quest)

The areas to pay for with crowns to permanently unlock or to temporarily unlock with membership in world one are: Nightside's Dungeon, Colossus Boulevard (I spent 750 crowns on this to perm unlock this), Firecat Alley (currently a free area temporarily alongside CL), and Cyclops Lane (like Firecat Alley). Includes Crab Alley.

Every so often they have a promotion for a discount on membership, game cards (like bundles of pets, wands, clothes, crowns, housing decor, etc), and do a month or so of free membership. Not all free memberships are unconditionally to all worlds, some are to specific areas like right now it is to Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane alone (and Dark Cave as it conjoins the two other than having to enter the other way). I like when they do game wide free membership because I have quests to do.

I have done all of the quests in Colossus Boulevard (I love gobblers in this street) and earned Master Diplomat badge, I did all the quests in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue and got the Three Street Savior badge. I defeated the tower in Golem Court and got Golem Tower Champion. I also got the Hero of Unicorn Way Street by completing all quests in Unicorn Way. Last, I defeated Lord Nightshade and got the Wizard City Protector badge.

I have other worlds to visit but I can't if I can't access it and I can only do so three ways; pay for membership, wait and wait and wait and hope the next free membership drop involves the areas I needed, OR I can collect crowns (this is obtained via paying, watching ads daily but there's like no ads when I want to watch them... so this is a no go, or doing daily trivia to get a maximum of 100 crowns.)

Colossus Boulevard cost me 750 crowns, that's about 8 days assuming I did 10 quizzes a day, just to unlock a single street.
lolol its always those early 2000s games that are teetering on the edge of relevancy that try to take and take and take all ya money
think its the same with games like animal jam and poptropica (even tho the latter is defunct now lol)

im kinda surprised that people still play those games, is there any reason why? or just nostalgia lol
I found poptropica on steam for 20 bucks :pepechrist: what the heck :sob: it WAS free!?! I also had a book I got from ollies instructing how to win each map lol

As for me playing uhh Wizard101, I play it because it entertains me. I have almost finished wizard city completely (there are quests not done due to paywalls) on four of my wizards (Death, Life, Fire and Balance. Balance is my main right now because I wanna see if he can get more op later on.)

I started back in like 4th? grade? I saw it played by my friend at the time and was like oo I wanna play and I liked it a lot. But after some time I kinda left it alone and returned two? years ago and play intermittently because sometimes they drop the free membership, though I have the luck of a trashbag because I often miss decent deals... when I want to get back into it.

So recently, other than finishing the quests I can do, I've been trying to do the weekly events in the game. I want more spellments, especially Reindeer Knight, there are a few spells that can only be crafted by spellments and not learned or obtained via quest.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:02
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:52 Ava gave me her old broom! :wow:
Sus.
Whaaaat? She wanted a sportier Nimbus and I just wanted a broom!

Win-Win for both of us!
Welp. Can't be cursed any worse than Colin's.

Say! Let's go flying through the corridors!!!!

*runs out with broom!*
*Shakes head furiously!*

Emmi's had bad experiences with brooms!!
Och! Let's think positively lass!!! Lessons learned the hard way will make it soooo much easier this time!!!

:wise:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire