Let's Chat!
Oh no!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:34 Been waiting for a bus to get me home. 2 went by and they were both "Not in Service". Typical.
Next bus isn't for ages. *Sigh* Time to start walking.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
You can never count on my city's transport system. Never.Simon Kincaid wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:35Oh no!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:34 Been waiting for a bus to get me home. 2 went by and they were both "Not in Service". Typical.
Next bus isn't for ages. *Sigh* Time to start walking.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hope you get hope safe!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:36You can never count on my city's transport system. Never.Simon Kincaid wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:35Oh no!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:34 Been waiting for a bus to get me home. 2 went by and they were both "Not in Service". Typical.
Next bus isn't for ages. *Sigh* Time to start walking.
Let's Chat!
I'll be happy enough getting home periodEmiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:47Hope you get hope safe!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:36You can never count on my city's transport system. Never.Simon Kincaid wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:35Oh no!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 20:34 Been waiting for a bus to get me home. 2 went by and they were both "Not in Service". Typical.
Next bus isn't for ages. *Sigh* Time to start walking.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Happy Cake day @Zachary Winslow!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Welp. Can't be cursed any worse than Colin's.Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:03Whaaaat? She wanted a sportier Nimbus and I just wanted a broom!
Win-Win for both of us!
Say! Let's go flying through the corridors!!!!
*runs out with broom!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Six months of wizard101 membership + 8250 crowns is at a discount rn for 59.99 and I want to buy it because the normal price for six months is 49.99 and the normal price for that many crowns is nearly 15 dollars. While I'd save a little bit of money on it, I don't know if I should or shouldn't. Yet I want to access more worlds and spells and stories, I just wish membership wasn't so expensive
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*Shakes head furiously!*Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 22:31Welp. Can't be cursed any worse than Colin's.Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:03Whaaaat? She wanted a sportier Nimbus and I just wanted a broom!
Win-Win for both of us!
Say! Let's go flying through the corridors!!!!
*runs out with broom!*
Emmi's had bad experiences with brooms!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone