I am getting no pings

Hello, it’s me. Lately, I’m in a sports game, the Quidditch. I’ve been coming here to check every once in a while and I have been getting no pings. The game is progressing without me even knowing. My remembrall has no pings whatsoever, and for a long period of time, I saw no new posts in the thread. (Dates were 26/12/2025 and 29/12/2025 among others), while there were indeed new posts that probably didn’t even load. What is wrong with my account? The settings are all turned the correct way! This might be a reason I get kicked off the team!

Screenshot: Image posted by the member

Device used: iPhone 6, iPad 6

Thank you for your time.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

I am getting no pings
@Solomon Lear please help. I got the pings NOW. They appear correctly on the day they were sent, but they did not before. This caused me to lose a season and potentially my place on the Quidditch team. And even though I’ve sent the letter to @Prat Pass, I got no answer. Please help. Because this glitch might have caused a lot of issues. Can you explain what happened?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

I am getting no pings
Ping in the mention system can be activated if the name is right. Missing one letter would result in no ping. Have you tried bookmarking/subscribing the thread? I would suggest that you do that and try if you still haven't gotten any notification.

I am getting no pings
If the name was incorrectly placed in a post or edited to be correct, then it will not ping. That is usually the cause. But Subscribing can be a good option if people generally struggle to spell your name right.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

I am getting no pings
Solomon Lear wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 20:04 If the name was incorrectly placed in a post or edited to be correct, then it will not ping. That is usually the cause. But Subscribing can be a good option if people generally struggle to spell your name right.
I think I have subscribed to the topic and I didn’t get notified. I’ll check and put a picture, even tho I am pretty late and yeah. Also, if you got a notification of me doing it NOW, it is because I tried to tap the button to go back that is like, two buttons away, but I have a small phone and I’m in a moving bus.

Image posted by the member

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

I am getting no pings
Sorry for double posting, but I’m pretty sure that my name was always written correctly, because I checked it. I don’t know at this point though.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

I am getting no pings
It looks like your name was misspelled. When I look at Prat's post on this date I see the name Chaser 1: @Eugenia Karageorgiardi being used. Your character's name does not have an R and it looks like the same name was used throughout the thread.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

I am getting no pings
But what about subscribing, it still didn’t notify. Same issue

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

I am getting no pings
Click on the Remembrall and then click See All. Then click Settings. Try untoggling all preferences and toggling them back again

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

I am getting no pings
Found the issue, thx

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8