Let's Chat!
Thanks... JUST REALIZED HAVE ANOTHER EXAM TMR!!! For drama, which i'm okay-ish at...
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
You okay, Em?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yes. I miss you
Let's Chat!
I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ooof... I don't really hate them... in fact i'm super good with math.... but still I hope you feel better emily!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:00I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Math is the worst for realEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:00I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!
![]()
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
No comment
Let's Chat!
(sorry julia)
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Its fine! I meet many people who hate math (I do too a little, just not THAT much)
Hru?