OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:01 Morning guys!
Morning! It’s evening here

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:13
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:01 Morning guys!
Morning! It’s evening here
Morning Same! around 4:15 here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:13
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:01 Morning guys!
Morning! It’s evening here
Morning Same! around 4:15 here...
Its around 6 here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mat Duncan wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 08:35 Hi everyone! Who else should be studying but is instead here?
imagine studying :sob:

I have a break and I don't wanna study :sob: I'm too tired for that

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:16
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:13
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 12:01 Morning guys!
Morning! It’s evening here
Morning Same! around 4:15 here...
Its around 6 here
Well now its 4:30 ish here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally

OOC Let's Chat!
Lenora Grace wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:01 Finally
Hello Lenora Love your name! You're a new face around here!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:02
Lenora Grace wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:01 Finally
Hello Lenora Love your name! You're a new face around here!
Thanks, love your name too and no, I just haven't been active for a while. How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lenora Grace wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:05
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:02
Lenora Grace wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:01 Finally
Hello Lenora Love your name! You're a new face around here!
Thanks, love your name too and no, I just haven't been active for a while. How are you?
Thanks! I'm great a bit tired! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Len! It’s been awhile! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.