OOC Let's Chat!

I remember something very vaguely that has something to do with two points on a graph or something where you had to find where the point would meet using an equation, but this was back in 8th grade.

what do I know about math :sob:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12 :lol: Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
if youre still looking for an idea......
i got one just lmk
I am! What's your idea?
SO. my thought was that maybe grandma had a secret. or something. something that surprised people when they read her will. and that either causes an 'aw lets all share secrets weve been keeping' fest or the grandma discovery causes brees dad to think that she knew and he ends up confessing (even though no one else really knew)

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:38
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:59 Emiline! :wow:
Bree!! :cute: :wow:
Av! :wow: :grin:
Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more

Reducio
Image posted by the member
:wow: WOW the simplicity is perfect!!!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:32 EMMY! :wow:
HOW ARE YOU??!! :cute:
Finally doing better! Hruuuu?? :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:32 EMMY! :wow:
HOW ARE YOU??!! :cute:
[/quote]

Finally doing better! Hruuuu?? :grin:
[/quote]

I'm good- college suddenly giving me more work though.... :sad:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 23:00
Paris Soliel wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12 :lol: Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
if youre still looking for an idea......
i got one just lmk
I am! What's your idea?
SO. my thought was that maybe grandma had a secret. or something. something that surprised people when they read her will. and that either causes an 'aw lets all share secrets weve been keeping' fest or the grandma discovery causes brees dad to think that she knew and he ends up confessing (even though no one else really knew)
Ooo good idea! Ill use it

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to explode like ugh whyyy can't I just get a haircut I wish I was a Metamorphmagus irl bc then I wouldn't have to worry about getting haircuts
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 20 Jan 2026, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
See y'all later!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:55 I remember something very vaguely that has something to do with two points on a graph or something where you had to find where the point would meet using an equation, but this was back in 8th grade.

what do I know about math :sob:
I think I know what you just explained since I believe I just did that on my assignment and quiz last week. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
chat got quiet....

welp, night!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 21 Jan 2026, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff