OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:59 Emiline! :wow:
Bree!! :cute: :wow:
Av! :wow: :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:59 Emiline! :wow:
Bree!! :cute: :wow:
Av! :wow: :grin:
Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more

Reducio
Image posted by the member

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMY! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:59 Emiline! :wow:
Bree!! :cute: :wow:
Av! :wow: :grin:
Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more

Reducio
Image posted by the member
:wow: WOW the simplicity is perfect!!!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:32 EMMY! :wow:
HOW ARE YOU??!! :cute:
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 20 Jan 2026, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSEPH!!! I finally did a reply for our RP lolz

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMI
Yeah I saw hehe ๐Ÿ‘€ I'll try to get a reply done soooon :lol: if I can, that is

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
DW if ya can't i've got others to do

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12 :lol: Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
if youre still looking for an idea......
i got one just lmk

It simply isnโ€™t an adventure worth telling if there arenโ€™t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:38
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:59 Emiline! :wow:
Bree!! :cute: :wow:
Av! :wow: :grin:
Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more

Reducio
Image posted by the member
:wow: WOW the simplicity is perfect!!!
Thanks! It goes with the rp!
Paris Soliel wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12 :lol: Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
if youre still looking for an idea......
i got one just lmk
I am! What's your idea?

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ