Let's Chat!
Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more
Reducio

| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
EMMY!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:31Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more
Reducio
HOW ARE YOU??!!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 20 Jan 2026, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEPH!!! I finally did a reply for our RP lolz
Let's Chat!
EMI
Yeah I saw hehe
I'll try to get a reply done soooon
if I can, that is
Yeah I saw hehe
I'll try to get a reply done soooon Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
DW if ya can't i've got others to do
Let's Chat!
if youre still looking for an idea......Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
i got one just lmk
It simply isnโt an adventure worth telling if there arenโt any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Thanks! It goes with the rp!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:38Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:31Whadaya think? I know its basic but I don't think there should be more
ReducioWOW the simplicity is perfect!!!
I am! What's your idea?Paris Soliel wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 22:51if youre still looking for an idea......Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:12Dude Im trying to write out Brees grandmas death but figure out a way to tie in her fathers affair with it.
i got one just lmk
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |