OOC Let's Chat!

Natasha Blackwood wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:39
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3
That's great! Do you know when the next Quidditch match is happening?
Sometime this month or next month depending on scheduling. :) It's going to vary since the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff ran so late.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
k, thanks!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks head in*

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:42 *peeks head in*
Hi?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3
*secretly takes your place*

This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
meow
It got super quiet all of a sudden

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:44
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3
*secretly takes your place*

This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol
*squints* no you don't :suspicious:

Our... duel? (I think the only thread we've had on hio is the one in which Clark punches my gal in the face LMAO)

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:44
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3
*secretly takes your place*

This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol
*squints* no you don't :suspicious:

Our... duel? (I think the only thread we've had on hio is the one in which Clark punches my gal in the face LMAO)
offical duel lol

but yeah who did he throw the hardcover book at

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark