Let's Chat!
TysmmBree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 19:31 I read! Its amazing!
Look its the 5 yr old Bree! its for my solo! Have to make the banner


AWWW ADORABLEEEE
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
I think I've a pic of baby Emmi somewhere...
Definitely didn't forget to switch to her account either...
Definitely didn't forget to switch to her account either...
Let's Chat!
Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
LYA!!!
No way! Congrats! Too bad we won't be against each other until next season!
Anyway, I'm well! Finally getting over this nasty cold I've had for five days now. How are you doing?
Anyway, I'm well! Finally getting over this nasty cold I've had for five days now. How are you doing?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Em'sAvery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:09 Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch!![]()
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I do hope they'll do a competition like that again sometime and this time I'll actually participate.Casey Stone wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:38Em'sAvery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:09 Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch!![]()
's Grace helped her and Mylo win in the Potions Championships!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That's great! Do you know when the next Quidditch match is happening?Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?![]()
