Let's Chat!
Sometime this month or next month depending on scheduling.Natasha Blackwood wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:39That's great! Do you know when the next Quidditch match is happening?Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi?
Let's Chat!
Kyra!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*secretly takes your place*Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?![]()
This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*squints* no you don'tVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:44*secretly takes your place*Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?![]()
This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol
Our... duel? (I think the only thread we've had on hio is the one in which Clark punches my gal in the face LMAO)
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
offical duel lolLyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:54*squints* no you don'tVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:44*secretly takes your place*Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone?![]()
This is reminding me how I think our duel still isn't done lol![]()
Our... duel? (I think the only thread we've had on hio is the one in which Clark punches my gal in the face LMAO)
but yeah who did he throw the hardcover book at
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark