Last person to post wins!
*Starts making t magically snow with magical box of snow* NOBODY CAN STEAL MY SNOW!!!!
Last person to post wins!
Yay! *Shows laasya how to make it snow*
Last person to post wins!
you can have that snow, I'm already sick of snow *just looking at the other making boxes of snow, not knowing why people loving snow*
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Last person to post wins!
Some people are tired of snow while some people just need snow......Eban Fray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:44 you can have that snow, I'm already sick of snow *just looking at the other making boxes of snow, not knowing why people loving snow*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I honestly need snow just because if it's going to be cold, at least I have something to do outside instead of just sitting around outside. I guess being sick with a cold for five days has made me restless.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
I think snow is great, but it is walking on ice I'm most sick of, and also it sometimes it's too white that it can sometimes trigger migraine xD I think it's pretty. but sometime I can get sick of it too because it's so coldLily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:52Some people are tired of snow while some people just need snow......Eban Fray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:44 you can have that snow, I'm already sick of snow *just looking at the other making boxes of snow, not knowing why people loving snow*
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Last person to post wins!
Hello...