OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:53
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:32
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Good morning!
Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here
Its around 6:30 pm here....
Its almost 5 here... Hru?meant to write 4:30 in my last post

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
afternoon guys =)

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:54 afternoon guys =)
Afternoon Kora!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:53
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:32
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Good morning!
Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here
Its around 6:30 pm here....
Its almost 5 here... Hru?meant to write 4:30 in my last post
Ohh.
I am fine, hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 03:20 Ugh I so badly want to run a dnd campaign but I don't remember where I put my dungeon masters guide at :'( :skeptical:
I have one but I haven't even used it since... I first got it like 3 years ago. Or something like that.
(So I miss covid era... I started playing dnd Christmas Eve 2019, then my dad joined in and enjoyed it the second time I played it with my grandfather (who was the dm), and we played a lot in 2020 and 2021. By 2022 and 2023, this playtime started to fall off due to the matter of politics between us (grandparents and my family) and I haven't played dnd with my grandfather since... maybe once in 2024 but that wasn't dnd it was like starfinder or whatever. No one has time to play anymore nor do they want to meet up. :((()

I tried basic fantasy rpg with the morgansfort module and it was nice but it took a lot more reading I suppose but it was shockingly simple. You just have a piece of notebook paper and write down a few things. Problem solved.

I'd do it again but I need to look at the next part where we stopped.

But I did morgansfort like early last year. Then on christmas I tried to run a Rick and Morty dnd adventure, and it was fine, the other players (mom and sister) gave up and left my dad alone to die at the end so he didn't get to keep his bountiful amount of treasures.

But I like playing and the only way I get to is if my grandfather runs the game..

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Julia!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Isla! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized when I yap its about the most depressing things ever :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock