OOC Let's Chat!

I live in the United States too. But never been to Canada. Always wanted too

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
That's one of the annoying things in life...
I once sold a potion I got from class by mistake. Then I had to go through the embarrassment of asking him to give another one and explaining the situation.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Im trying to decide whether to make Hazies mom french. @Axel Brooks help me!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
IDK, do you want to be half-french?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:52
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
That's one of the annoying things in life...
I once sold a potion I got from class by mistake. Then I had to go through the embarrassment of asking him to give another one and explaining the situation.
a potion? what potion?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low number

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Cure for boils

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:01
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low number
Exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|