OOC Let's Chat!

Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:49
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:46 :wow:
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:39
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:31 Hi! Welcome new bird! :)
Ave! o/
Hi! :) Did I say something wrong?
No I'm just happy to see you 'cause I can't wait your reaction to my post. ^^
Ooo! I’ll try to get a reply out once I do some of my Forensics homework! :grin:
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!
Real. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
If u want look at my shop it’s new and maybe u could tell me what to change?Nia‘s Magic

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!
Same here!

Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!
Same here!

Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!
I finished like 10 yesterday I keep delaying my replies, but when I actually do them it barely takes time :lol: have around 3 more to go.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07 If u want look at my shop it’s new and maybe u could tell me what to change?Nyra‘s Magic
Quick tip from someone who’s been here awhile. :lol: You can’t send people beans from Bertie’s Box of Every Flavor beans, so they can’t be used as payment. I suggest using potato peels since firsties can’t send real money. Potato peels equal one Knut, so you get the full sell back price. :) years 2 and up can send actual galleons, sickles, and knuts.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m much better today! This cold (luckily not the flu) has been attacking me for four days now, so I’m hopefully going to be rid of it soon. :lol: Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:14 I’m much better today! This cold (luckily not the flu) has been attacking me for four days now, so I’m hopefully going to be rid of it soon. :lol: Hru?
Ooof... I'm great! Supposed to be 'sleeping' but can't. Just dreading how i'll.wake up.for school tmr. Have to wake up at like 5:30 AM around here... Hope you feel better soon! I replied in the RP .Hope you saw it

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!
efhfneanne ME TOO ITS SO BAD i just cant lock in and write replies and I HAVE SO MANY TO DOOOOOO :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je