OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:27
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:25
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:23
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:22

Nice! But I thought trunks were controlled by the game master account if you are indexed
They are, but you are able to update them if you earn more stats (sports wins or graduation). You have to post the updates in a specific thread - can’t be bothered to find the link!
oh yeaaaahh I had forgotten. What ae you updating for?
I’m not currently, just wanted to try some more coding!
Ohhh nice... if you want some coding tips I ca help. Im super good with tech irl

I’m fine currently, but thanks! I pick for a set of exams soon, and I want to do ICT

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:29
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:27
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:25
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:23
They are, but you are able to update them if you earn more stats (sports wins or graduation). You have to post the updates in a specific thread - can’t be bothered to find the link!
oh yeaaaahh I had forgotten. What ae you updating for?
I’m not currently, just wanted to try some more coding!
Ohhh nice... if you want some coding tips I ca help. Im super good with tech irl

I’m fine currently, but thanks! I pick for a set of exams soon, and I want to do ICT
great wdym

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.

I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.

150 bucks :nail_care: just to play dead :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.

I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.

150 bucks :nail_care: just to play dead :P
That’s so cool! Well done!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.

I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.

150 bucks :nail_care: just to play dead :P
ooooo~

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.

I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.

150 bucks :nail_care: just to play dead :P
Ooooooo, well done!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
The filming is wednesday to friday with me needed on day 2 :D so I just need to remember these lines really since I just got the script.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyho! o/ How are you all? ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Christina!! I am good. Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! I'm great! wbu?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:47 The filming is wednesday to friday with me needed on day 2 :D so I just need to remember these lines really since I just got the script.
Goid Luck! I have a performance too. Only its in school as an exam for my drama class :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency