Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:27Ohhh nice... if you want some coding tips I ca help. Im super good with tech irlMirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:26I’m not currently, just wanted to try some more coding!Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:25oh yeaaaahh I had forgotten. What ae you updating for?Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:23They are, but you are able to update them if you earn more stats (sports wins or graduation). You have to post the updates in a specific thread - can’t be bothered to find the link!Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:22
Nice! But I thought trunks were controlled by the game master account if you are indexed
I’m fine currently, but thanks! I pick for a set of exams soon, and I want to do ICT
Let's Chat!
great wdymMirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:29ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:27Ohhh nice... if you want some coding tips I ca help. Im super good with tech irlMirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:26I’m not currently, just wanted to try some more coding!Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:25oh yeaaaahh I had forgotten. What ae you updating for?Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:23
They are, but you are able to update them if you earn more stats (sports wins or graduation). You have to post the updates in a specific thread - can’t be bothered to find the link!
I’m fine currently, but thanks! I pick for a set of exams soon, and I want to do ICT
Let's Chat!
update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.
I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.
150 bucks
just to play dead
I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.
150 bucks
just to play dead In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
That’s so cool! Well done!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.
I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.
150 bucksjust to play dead
![]()
Let's Chat!
ooooo~Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.
I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.
150 bucksjust to play dead
![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Ooooooo, well done!!!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:45 update: I did get the role for tv that I went for; the dead body.
I have a few lines but like its nothing harsh. It's simply just because of a dude getting murdered then I say oh how sad (I have more to it than that.. just in short its that.) then I get slaughtered.
150 bucksjust to play dead
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
The filming is wednesday to friday with me needed on day 2
so I just need to remember these lines really since I just got the script.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hey Christina!! I am good. Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello! I'm great! wbu?
Goid Luck! I have a performance too. Only its in school as an exam for my drama classVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:47 The filming is wednesday to friday with me needed on day 2so I just need to remember these lines really since I just got the script.