Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:12
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:08
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:53

I am thinking of merging...
Great!!!
... Do you want to join this? Pls do.
Hey! I would love to join, but I am not doing many RPs nowadays since my exams are gonna start soon. Maybe after they are over, I will join .
Its okay! I feel like I have the same fate with my RPs. I always think when i'm NOT on Hio, "I can add [this] or mention [this] in my RP" but when I try to do the RP my brain *blacks out*
Exactly!! Also I really need to be keeping track of my RPs....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:29
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:26
Ada Hawkins wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:24 Hi Adora
Ada! How's you?
I'm good, swimming in homework :sweatingbullets: What about u?
Doing well! Just writing a little story :biggrin:

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Story?

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 00:28 Story?
Yep! Kind of a dystopian-style. Failed experiment created mind-controllers :D

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oohh that sounds interesting!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 00:38 oohh that sounds interesting!
Hopefully! There's a bunch more lore that goes into it, but that's basically the story's universal plot in a nutshell.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Adora Fletching wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 00:35
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 00:28 Story?
Yep! Kind of a dystopian-style. Failed experiment created mind-controllers :D
Sounds interesting!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Adora! Hope we can read some of your work someday! :D Hello girls!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Zeph!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9