Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I’m okay girls!

The movie is funny and very relatable :lol:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Ok...

lol :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:27 Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?
Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Lmao! Enjoy the movie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:37
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:27 Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?
Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Lmao! Enjoy the movie!
I am thinking of merging...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:37
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:27 Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?
Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Lmao! Enjoy the movie!
I am thinking of merging...
Great!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:08
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:37
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:27 Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?
Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Lmao! Enjoy the movie!
I am thinking of merging...
Great!!!
... Do you want to join this? Pls do.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:08
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:37
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:27 Thats great! Advice wanted actually – should I open a banner shop?

Enjoy your movie Zephyr How are you watching it if you are active here?!?!?
Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:30 I’m always okay with people opening a banner shop! As long as you can manage everything (ic and occ activities).

I am using two screens right now, one for roleplaying and another for watching movie :P and i like my volume up with subtitles.
Lmao! Enjoy the movie!
I am thinking of merging...
Great!!!
... Do you want to join this? Pls do.
Hey! I would love to join, but I am not doing many RPs nowadays since my exams are gonna start soon. Maybe after they are over, I will join .

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:12
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:08
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:37

Yeah, you should open a shop. Maybe merge both the banner and the coding one...



Lmao! Enjoy the movie!
I am thinking of merging...
Great!!!
... Do you want to join this? Pls do.
Hey! I would love to join, but I am not doing many RPs nowadays since my exams are gonna start soon. Maybe after they are over, I will join .
Its okay! I feel like I have the same fate with my RPs. I always think when i'm NOT on Hio, "I can add [this] or mention [this] in my RP" but when I try to do the RP my brain *blacks out*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency