Let's Chat!
I'm great, though a little bored! How about you?
Hello Cinder!
Let's Chat!
Helen. A pleasure to see your dazzling countenance as always. I see you have an errand in the library. How is that going for you?
@Helen Aletheia Doukas
@Helen Aletheia Doukas
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
That's kind of you to say; it's a pleasure seeing you as well. And yes, I do have an errand there, I'd say that it's going rather smoothly- I can only hope that it remains that way.
@Makaio Kāne
@Makaio Kāne
❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »
Let's Chat!
You can always call on me if you need to change that status quo. I can mongoose it up. :3
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Ha, I trust that you can... but I'm good! ;3
❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »
Let's Chat!
Looking at the library I see there is a Mr. Tumberton who is causing many problems.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting hereAmelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19Oooh haven’t seen you in so longIt was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Let's Chat!
Good morning! It’s lunchtime here
Let's Chat!
Morning!