Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?
Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
NO!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?
Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
What is it
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
so you finally strayed into Let’s Chat… welcome!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?
Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
Let's Chat!
Ms. Willows. I have a task for you.
And I wouldn't say strayed. More like some flea bitten mutt shoved me in here. I'm too afraid of rabies to argue.
And I wouldn't say strayed. More like some flea bitten mutt shoved me in here. I'm too afraid of rabies to argue.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I've just posted it!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?
Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
About time I continued on with it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. I asked what you were writing not if you were posting. Too much dog fur in those ears.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Thx vro
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Let's Chat!
Wh-- Hey!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:19 Ms. Shephard. I asked what you were writing not if you were posting. Too much dog fur in those ears.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Let's Chat!
Hello Mr. Park. How are you?
Ms. Shephard is that a book I see in your post history?
Ms. Shephard is that a book I see in your post history?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida