OOC Let's Chat!

Hi all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:53 :cute: <3

Image posted by the member
:love:

*pats blobcats*
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:55 They didn't tell me ANYTHING! :shock2:
Welp. I reckon now you know!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:53 :cute: <3

Image posted by the member
:love:

*pats blobcats*
^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:33
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:53 :cute: <3

Image posted by the member
:love:

*pats blobcats*
^^ <3
*snuggles*

I'm working on a family post! And then need to work on an Emmi post!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mom made a kpot thingy I think, broth with gf ramen and thin slices of meat and veggies to barbeque lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:37 I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:33
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:53 :cute: <3

Image posted by the member
:love:

*pats blobcats*
^^ <3
*snuggles*

I'm working on a family post! And then need to work on an Emmi post!
Woohoo!!

I still owe tons of lore and replies to everybody!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:44
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:37 I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?
A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.