OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya Christina! <3 Welcome to H.io!

OOC Let's Chat!
*walks in with snackz*

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:01 *Raises hand* Yup I'm scared now.
Just wait until you see the thread Azrael and I have been planning for a couple weeks now. It’s going to be terrifying for the poor kids. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:06 *walks in with snackz*
*steals snackz bc i'm hungryyy*

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:31
Clark Baird wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:23 I used to be chaotic. Now I’m just a normal boy.
Is what happened at the wedding during the summer what changed you? :lol:
Totally on Clark’s account

… yes. I saw a hammerhead shark and I fell in love with them and now I wanna sic one on everyone >c that makes me angry (aka a patronus that will do nothing to you lmao)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:03 Hiya Christina! <3 Welcome to H.io!
Thank you Kaitlyn! Technically I'm just kind of new I guess. I have played exactly once for a short time two years ago. But yeah I'm still a newbie who can easily tricked into being borrowed.

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:15
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:06 *walks in with snackz*
*steals snackz bc i'm hungryyy*
*Takes potato chips crisps back*

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:15
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:31
Clark Baird wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:23 I used to be chaotic. Now I’m just a normal boy.
Is what happened at the wedding during the summer what changed you? :lol:
Totally on Clark’s account

… yes. I saw a hammerhead shark and I fell in love with them and now I wanna sic one on everyone >c that makes me angry (aka a patronus that will do nothing to you lmao)
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.