Let's Chat!
Hiya Christina!
Welcome to H.io!
Let's Chat!
Just wait until you see the thread Azrael and I have been planning for a couple weeks now. It’s going to be terrifying for the poor kids.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*steals snackz bc i'm hungryyy*
Let's Chat!
Totally on Clark’s accountAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:31Is what happened at the wedding during the summer what changed you?![]()
… yes. I saw a hammerhead shark and I fell in love with them and now I wanna sic one on everyone >c that makes me angry (aka a patronus that will do nothing to you lmao)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Thank you Kaitlyn! Technically I'm just kind of new I guess. I have played exactly once for a short time two years ago. But yeah I'm still a newbie who can easily tricked into being borrowed.
Let's Chat!
*Takes potato chips crisps back*
Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:15Totally on Clark’s accountAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:31Is what happened at the wedding during the summer what changed you?![]()
… yes. I saw a hammerhead shark and I fell in love with them and now I wanna sic one on everyone >c that makes me angry (aka a patronus that will do nothing to you lmao)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |